Our one-day courses offer learners the opportunity to improve a particular skillset or knowledge area quickly and conveniently. Working in groups of a maximum of 12 people means each person is afforded ample personal time, ensuring understanding.
A CDP accredited certificate is provided at the end of the course to prove competence. These courses are often run from our training centre in Guildford but can also take place at your business so talk to us about your needs today.
What courses are on offer?
We are currently running the following:
- Behavioural management
- Speech, language and communication – getting children talking and developing children’s communication skills
- Developing children’s creativity and creative learning
- Safeguarding and well-being of children and young people
- Developing equality and inclusion in the work setting
- Working with babies
- How to reflect on working practice
- EYFS – observation, planning and next steps
- Promoting healthy lifestyles for children – healthy eating and promoting physical skills and development
- Getting children ready for school
- Paediatric First Aid
How much do the courses cost?
The courses cost £50 if taken individually but we can also offer a package deal of three courses for £120 (which automatically includes Paediatric First Aid as this is a health and safety requirement).
The package deal offers three courses taught over the period of a year.
When are the courses running?
Click here to be directed onto our bookings page to reserve your place now.
Alternatively, contact Lisa Duddy on 07717 558981 or 01932 252599 for more information.
Call our Surrey office on 01932 252599 to find out more or to start your qualification.Contact Us