Our short online courses are set up to enable you to submit units online to an e-portfolio platform meaning you can work from anywhere.
You can now do short CPD courses to achieve a Level 2 Certificate in the following:
- Principles of business administration
- Principles of customer service
- Principles of team leading
Children and Young People
- Introducing caring for children and young people
- Understanding Children and Young People’s mental health (NEW 2018)
- Equality and diversity
- Information, advice and guidance
- Awareness of mental health problems
- Understanding Autism
- Understanding excellence in customer service for Hospitality (New 2018)
- Understanding safeguarding and PREVENT (New 2018)
Health and Social Care (Adult & Children & Young People)
- Common health conditions
- Falls prevention awareness (NEW 2018)
- Preparing to work in adult social care
- Principles of care planning
- Principles of customer service for Health and Social Care settings
- Principles of dementia care
- Principles of end of life care
- Principles of prevention and control of infection in Health Care settings
- Principles of working with people with learning disabilities
- Understanding the safe handling of medication in Health & Social Care
- Understanding behaviour that challenges
- Understanding dignity and safeguarding in Adult Health & Social Care
- Understanding working with people with mental health needs.
What are these courses?
These are short courses you can do anywhere that can count towards your continuing professional development or introduce you to a new area/sector. They are NCFE accredited (unless otherwise stated) and are designed to upskill your existing knowledge.
You will have unlimited remote access to a qualified tutor for support and feedback and there are no classes or examinations to attend.
How long do they take?
Level 2 CPD courses are completed in approximately 8 weeks.
How much do they cost?
There is currently some availability of AEB (Adult Education Budget) funds to enable us to offer these courses for FREE (eligibility criteria applies). Speak to us about other options if they may be needed.
We only ask for a £100 administration fee should you not complete the course.
Contact our Business Development team quickly to secure your FREE course on 01932 252599.
Download our Information Leaflet
Click here for more information