Our CPD courses are set up to enable you to submit units online or in a workbook (submitted by post) to suit your preference.
You can now do short CPD courses to achieve a Level 2 Certificate in the following:
- Business administration
- Customer Service
- Team leading
- Introducing caring for children and young people
- Equality and diversity
- Information, advice and guidance
Health and Social Care
- Awareness of mental health problems
- Common health conditions
- Preparing to work in adult social care
- Principles of care planning
- Principles of customer service for Health and Social Care settings
- Principles of dementia care
- Principles of end of life care
- Principles of infection control
- Principles of working with people with learning disabilities
- Safe handling of medication
- Understanding Autism
- Understanding behaviour that challenges
- Understanding dignity and safeguarding
- Working with people with mental health needs.
What are these courses?
These are short courses you can do anywhere that can count towards your continuing professional development or introduce you to a new area/sector. They are NCFE accredited (unless otherwise stated) and are designed to upskill your existing knowledge.
You will have unlimited remote access to a qualified tutor for support and feedback and there are no classes or examinations to attend.
How long do they take?
Level 2 CPD courses are usually completed in 10 weeks.
How much do they cost?
There is currently some availability of AEB (Adult Education Budget) funds to enable us to offer these courses for FREE (eligibility criteria applies). Speak to us about other options if they may be needed.
We only ask for a £100 administration fee should you not complete the course.
Contact our Business Development team quickly to secure your FREE course on 01932 252599.
Download our Information Leaflet
Click here for more information